Ratio Games Forums
BAD NEWS: Ratio Games is closing down forever until further notice. The reason is because the forum has been a burden since day one, and because I do not think I am mature enough to run the forum. I will not be deleting it, but it will be in "under construction" mode.
Ratio Games Forums
BAD NEWS: Ratio Games is closing down forever until further notice. The reason is because the forum has been a burden since day one, and because I do not think I am mature enough to run the forum. I will not be deleting it, but it will be in "under construction" mode.
Ratio Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ratio Games Forums

HomeHome  The PortalThe Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chess  Checkers  

Bad News: Ratio Games forums will be closing forever until further notice. The reason is because this forum has been a burden since day one, and also because I do not think I am mature enough to run it. I will not be deleting it, but I will put it in under construction mode until I am ready to run it again. The good news, though, is that the technical issues have been fixed. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused for my co- admin, and to our loyal members.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:50 am
Affiliates
Wii Gamers

Sonic...I never thought I would hate it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinx
Global Mod
Global Mod
Shinx

Female Number of posts : 16
Mood : Like listening to some killer N64 game soundtracks
Ratio Tokens : 54400
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Sonic...I never thought I would hate it Empty
PostSubject: Sonic...I never thought I would hate it   Sonic...I never thought I would hate it Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:12 pm

Sonic was the highlight of most gamers childhood - even if they didn't own it they are guaranteed to have played it at least once in their lives I reckon. BUT (yes a big but), Sonic of 2009 isn't the Sonic of the 90s and it saddens me. The concept has been drained, over-used, ruined - it's like murder in the gaming industry. I could never play a 'modern' Sonic game, the passion has been lost and the fun is just non-existant.

Does anyone feel the same, or is it just me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.herpuniverse.com
NintendoGamr123
Admin
Admin
NintendoGamr123

Male Number of posts : 92
Mood : Like listening to some killer N64 game soundtracks
Ratio Tokens : 57875
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Sonic...I never thought I would hate it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic...I never thought I would hate it   Sonic...I never thought I would hate it Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:49 pm

If I were you, I would try playing games such as Sonic Advance's 1, 2, and 3, Sonic Rush, and Sonic Rush Adventure. All of those games retain the classic sonic charm that people have come to love. Not all soncs are bad, but there are some stinkers out there that you should look for. Sonic and the Secret Rings for wii is pretty good. I would play that if I were you, too.
Back to top Go down
https://ratio-games.forumotion.net

Sonic...I never thought I would hate it
Page 1 of 1